The BATSCANNER STEREO is an easy to use bat detector. It converts the ultrasonic bat calls into an audible frequency with the „mixer“ principle (heterodyne). What makes the BATSCANNER STEREO unique is that the mixing frequency is adjusted and displayed automatically for the detected bat species. Thus, the different bat species can be heard without manual tuning and its main frequency can be seen easily.
- Automatically detects bat calls and tunes frequency accordingly
- Stereo output to precisely locate bats
- Speaker or headphones operation
- Displays the detected frequency in kHz
- Displays the detected direction of the ultrasonic source
- Optional manual frequency tuning